Friday, May 18, 2012


Hello, World! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 5. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Luis Armijo but you can call me Tod0Bi3n. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Lomitas del Zulia. I’m 19 years old and I have a big family. My mom is a Orientadora and my dad an engineer. I have a Sister and a friend that's like my brother.

I study engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects are programming and English. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 6th trimester.

Following, a group photo of my class.


You know, your word is important leave your Comments. and Happy Day!
Tod0Bi3n>;) **

No comments:

Post a Comment